Businesses celebrate at the North Worcestershire Business Awards
Business leaders from across North Worcestershire attended the second North Worcestershire Business Awards ‘celebrating people at the heart of business’ in the area. Seven winners took home beautiful crystal trophies from the prestigious awards dinner held at Hogarths Stone Manor on Thursday 25 November.
Twenty finalists were highlighted during event which was organised by NWedR (the shared Local Authority service representing Bromsgrove, Redditch and Wyre Forest) and NWBL (North Worcestershire Business Leaders). BBC Presenter Joanne Malin was the event host.
The Awards’ judges commented that the finalists and the winners reflected “an excellent range of businesses, all showcasing products and services that really stand out. They are a credit to North Worcestershire.”
The seven winners of the 2021 North Worcestershire Business Awards are:
- Joanne Robinson from Wallcharm won the Leader at the heart of business award, sponsored by BizSmart
- Invoco Telecom picked up the Heart of business transformation through ICT award, sponsored by SurfTech IT
- Sign Solutions won the Heart of Innovation award sponsored by WINN from Worcestershire County Council
- The Heart of the community award sponsored by Wassell Grove Business Centre was picked up by Invoco Telecom
- Danton HR won the Heart of the people award which was sponsored by Platform 81
- The Heart of Customer Care award sponsored by Lloyds Bank was won by Eureka Financial Solutions
- The Worcestershire wide, Stand Out award sponsored by North Worcestershire Business Leaders was won by Helen Bower at Adder Book Keeping.
Jane Doyle from NWedR said:
“The dinner and awards event has been a great success and has highlighted some hidden gems in North Worcestershire businesses. We are proud of being part of a fantastic inclusive, innovative and proactive business community and would encourage anyone looking to launch their own business or to re-locate and grow here.”
Melanie Hawkett from NWBL said:
“We would like to thank all the businesses that entered the awards and really got into the spirit of it. We would also like to thank the headline sponsor for the event - Eureka Financial Solutions, and associate sponsors Citizen Communications.”
For further information on the North Worcestershire Business awards, visit www.NWBusAwards.org and join the conversation on social media @NWBusAwards.